Our top 5 at 90 Nathan Lane
Nestled among lush pine trees on a 2.95 acre lot, this spacious and beautiful home offers the perfect blend of seclusion and comfort. With 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and 3,790 square feet of living space, 3 bay garage, and beautiful outdoor space - there’s so much to see and love about this home.
BUT if we had to narrow down our favorite things, spaces, and features about this home, this would be it:
1. The spacious rooms. This beautiful home not only comes with 1 master suite, but 2. Perfect for a growing family or anyone that loves to host family and friends! The master suites have attached bathrooms and the other bedrooms have a bathroom very close by. Each room has a ton of storage space along with large natrual windows filling the space with natural light. Your entryway, living room, dining room - all oversized with plenty of room for everyone to spread out. This home is truly so spacious but decortated beautifully and so welcoming!
2. The kitchen. For someone that loves to cook, like myself, this kitchen is a dream! Within the kitchen there is a walk-in pantry, natural gas range top, granite composite sink, oversized island, newly installed backsplash, dining nook overlooking your backyard, and SO MUCH MORE! We've compiled a full feature list that you can check out here! But if you love to entertain, this kitchen is ideal. You have a clear view of your dining room, living room, and sunroom!
3. The laundry room. There are a few times when a house gets listed that the laundry/utility room is overlooked, but when talking to potential buyers, that room is high on the priority list! Well, 90 Nathan Lane checks that box! When talking to the seller, we asked the couple if they had a favorite feature about the house. The wife immediately said, "the storage" and we couldn't agree more! Not only is there a massive storage closet within the laundry room, there's also cutom cabinetry along the walls. There's also a countertop with a sink, space for an additional fridege/freezer, and a door leading to your backyard!
4. The family room / sunroom. Who doesn't love a good outdoor space that you can unwind and relax after a long day?? This family room is gorgeous from top to bottom. Complete with a tongue and groove ceiling, beautiful exposed beams, brick walls, dry bar, and several windows flooding the room with natural light - this is the place to be!
5. The oversized and covered patio. The family room expands to your very own covered patio oasis. This outdoor entertainment area has a cozy firepit, plenty of space to spread out, and designated grill area. Complete with exposed beams, tongue and groove ceiling, outdoor string lights, stamped concrete flooring, and surrounded by beautiful landscaping and pine trees.
This only scratches the surface of all the incredible details this home has to offer! Call today to schedule your private showing. For more information or to set up a showing call Adam Haley at 270-772-0528
Haley Auctions and Realty - Adam Haley, Broker