Adam has been a licensed Realtor since the fall of 2012 and has more closings than any other agent in the Bowling Green region since. The experience that was gained on the backside of the housing recession when it was very much a buyer's market allowed Adam to learn how to specialize in buyer's want and needs. Learning the contracts, negotiating with sellers, and guiding them through transactions, Adam learned what it meant to provide true value to his clients. In 2016, he expanded his business into focusing on representing sellers as well. After really learning what marketing a home was all about, Adam was able to provide great value in representing homeowners in times when properties did not sell as fast. Focusing on how to make his seller's home stand out in the crowd, Adam implemented professional photography, videography, and marketing into his plan for each seller he represented. Now Adam has represented more successful closings for sellers than any other agent in the region this past year.
"Truly providing value to my clients is what I have focused my whole career on. Getting you the most for your home is more than just putting a sign in the yard, and I know that. I get top dollar for my clients and my experience in dealing with almost every scenario possible during a transaction will insure there are no surprises we aren't prepared for. I would love to go to work for you!"
Adam can be reached on his cell phone 270.772.0528 or email [email protected]
- 2020- $23,505,910 - #1 Agent in Realtor Association of Southern Kentucky in closings- Top Agent in Logan County
- 2019- $21,057,688 in Sales Voume- #1 Agent in Realtor Association of Southern Kentucky in closings- Top Agent in Logan County
- 2018- $14,034,394 Top Sales Agent in Logan County
- 2017- $13,111,764 Top Sales Agent in Logan County
- 2016 Sales Agent of the Year- $9,187,780
- 2015- $7,429,947 in Sales Volume- Top Sales Agent in Logan County
- 2014- $4,923,431 in Sales Volume
- 2013- $2,425,410 in Sales Volume